April 08, 2014

Spring Tag

Hi there! :)

I have been a little creative last night on my craft table and here's what i managed to finish, a tag inspired by my love of Spring's lovely color shades of greens, yellows and pinks. I did a lot of stenciling, painting and a few stamping on the base of this tag to achieve the background. I just draw grid lines using a pencil to balance and blend all the patterns on the background. I hope you like it :)

The size of this tag is about 3 3/8" wide x 6" tall and i love how big this tag is. 

 I love the glass effect of the VivaDecor Glass deco gel on the edge of  the petals, looks like rain drops naturally sitting right in there :)

I also added glitters on all the butterflies to add interest in them.


Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

Oooh...this one's GORGEOUS, Joy! I love it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...