March 16, 2014

Paris with love

Happy Sunday Everyone! :)

I have another ATC to share with you all today and it's all about Paris and love...i really really love to go there someday but i guess i will just have to keep dreaming of this beautiful place until i have saved enough money to travel lol!

Anyway, back to reality :) i've recycled the cereal box and used it as the base of my ATC here and the rest of my previous ATCs i have created this month. I always primed my base with Gesso and this time i used Winsor&Newton inks, canary yellow for the background color, carmine for the splatters, viridian for the green lines, these inks are so vibrant and i love it! ColorBox pigment ink for the distressed edges of the card as well as the edges of the Eiffel Tower. I fussy cut the Tower and heart then used foam tape to give some dimension to it, i also added glitters to the heart which i first colored it with crimson Copic Marker.

I hope you like this ATC and hope to finish my last set tonight and share it with you in my next blog post :)



Thanks so much for stopping by...Hugs!

1 comment :

Nancy said...

I have gotten so far behind on my visiting! This ATC is so lovely! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...